HP Introduces 24-inch HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer
Expands possibilities for architects and construction teams to collaborate with agile print/scan/copy solution
PALO ALTO, Calif., October 30, 2017 — HP Inc. today announced the new HP DesignJet T830 24-Inch Multifunction Printer, an ultra-compact, versatile large format printing solution for architects, engineers and construction teams to seamlessly collaborate onsite and across sites by printing, copying, scanning and sharing plans with a single device.
The 24-inch T830 printer joins the HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer Series creating a portfolio that can handle any size project, yet offering the same HP DesignJet quality and reliability in what is now the most compact MFP device available in the market.1
“HP multifunction printers open new ways to help professional teams communicate and collaborate using a single device. Our customers are increasingly demanding solutions that enable them to share easily, including agile transitions from digital to hard copy and back,” said Guayente Sanmartín, General Manager and Global Head, HP Large Format Design Printing, HP Inc. ” It’s amazing to bring the most advanced HP printing technologies to support the teamwork of architects and engineers designing and building the future.”
In its first product demonstration, the 24-inch T830 printer will debut at Autodesk University, Las Vegas, November 14-16, in the HP booth (# A517).
In another HP DesignJet product development, HP announced the expansion of HP Click to all HP DesignJet T-series printers. With no need for a driver, the software offers easy, simple one-click printing, plus drag and drop multipage PDF printing and real-print preview, while optimizing media usage and costs. New HP DesignJet T120 and HP DesignJet T520 printers now also offer faster printing speeds.2
Evolve team collaboration with HP DesignJet multifunction printers
Ideal for architecture studios and construction offices preferring a smaller footprint, the HP DesignJet T830 24-Inch Multifunction Printer offers a convenient solution with a range of communications options that can help increase collaboration. Print, scan, copy, and share drawings, project schedules, renders, presentations, and more.
Benefits and features of the new printer include:
- Immediately share project meeting results to peers and partners. Print A1/D sized prints in up to 26 seconds.
- Wireless printing from smartphone, tablet or computer with Wi-Fi Direct and HP Mobile Printing3
- Use scanner to make copies of originals for use in the field while preserving the master.
- Copy sketches and hand-annotated drawings for immediate team distribution.
- HP Smart app to share scanned images with email contacts, post to cloud
- HP Click printing software for easy printing of project sets and PDF documents
- Flexibility to also print half-sized documents with A4/A3 input tray
- The HP DesignJet T830 24-inch and 36-inch Multifunction Printers are the most compact large-format devices performing print/scan/copy functions based on H x W x L specifications published as of October, 2017.
- The 2018 edition HP DesignJet T120 prints one page in 45 sec. Both models print multiple-page A4 or letter-sized jobs from the A4/A3 input tray at a rate of 6 pages per minute.
- Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http//www.hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If the risks or uncertainties ever materialize or the assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP Inc. and its consolidated subsidiaries (“HP”) may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions.
All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not limited to any projections of net revenue, margins, expenses, effective tax rates, net earnings, net earnings per share, cash flows, benefit plan funding, deferred tax assets, share repurchases, currency exchange rates or other financial items; any projections of the amount, timing or impact of cost savings or restructuring and other charges; any statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of management for future operations, including the execution of restructuring plans and any resulting cost savings, revenue or profitability improvements; any statements concerning the expected development, performance, market share or competitive performance relating to products or services; any statements regarding current or future macroeconomic trends or events and the impact of those trends and events on HP and its financial performance; any statements regarding pending investigations, claims or disputes; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing.
Risk, uncertainties and assumptions include the need to address the many challenges facing HP’s businesses; the competitive pressures faced by HP’s businesses; risks associated with executing HP’s strategy; the impact of macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and events; the need to manage third-party suppliers and the distribution of HP’s products and the delivery of HP’s services effectively; the protection of HP’s intellectual property assets, including intellectual property licensed from third parties; risks associated with HP’s international operations; the development and transition of new products and services and the enhancement of existing products and services to meet customer needs and respond to emerging technological trends; the execution and performance of contracts by HP and its suppliers, customers, clients and partners; the hiring and retention of key employees; integration and other risks associated with business combination and investment transactions; the results of the restructuring plans, including estimates and assumptions related to the cost (including any possible disruption of HP’s business) and the anticipated benefits of the restructuring plans; the resolution of pending investigations, claims and disputes; and other risks that are described in HP’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2015, HP’s Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarters ended January 31, 2016, April 30, 2016 and July 31, 2016, and HP’s other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements. HP’s Investor Relations website at http://www.hp.com/investor/home contains a significant amount of information about HP, including financial and other information for investors. HP encourages investors to visit its website from time to time, as information is updated and new information is posted.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.